Skip to main content
The Estate and Elder Law Center of Southside Virginia

742 Main Street
Danville, VA 24541

(434) 793-1555

Get Directions

36.5853548, -79.3964591

Contact Information

(434) 793-1555
(855) 608-0177

Who We Are

The Estate and Elder Law Center can help set up a Special Needs Trust. Attorneys help families who provide care for a child or loved one with special needs (such as mental or physical disabilities). Staff can help you set up a Special Needs Trust so that government benefit eligibility is preserved while at the same time providing assets that will meet the supplemental needs of the person with a disability. The Special Needs Trust must be designed to supplement, not replace, public benefits. A Special Needs Trust can be a stand-alone trust funded with separated assets like a life insurance policy or it can be a sub-trust in an existing living trust. Please call for more information.

Attorneys can also help with Medicaid planning, life care planning for seniors, estate planning, estate administration, probate, guardianship, and more.

Who We Serve

Languages Spoken
Service Area(s)
Danville City
Franklin City
Henry County
Martinsville City
Patrick County
Pittsylvania County

Cost & Payment Methods

Payment Method(s)
Private Pay
Fee Structure
Call for Information

Age Requirements
No Age Requirement

Available 24/7

Intake Process
A questionnaire will be sent to the client to be filled out prior to the consultation.
Self Refer
Provider Refer