Air Transportation for Cancer Patients
Corporate Angel Network, Inc.
Who We Are
Corporate Angel Network arranges free travel on corporate jets for cancer patients, bone marrow donors and bone marrow recipients, as long as they:
- Must be a cancer patient or bone marrow donor or recipient;
- Traveling to treatment, consultation, or a check-up;
- Traveling to recognized treatment centers as listed with the National Cancer Institute or the American College of Surgeons;
- Able to walk up the steps of a corporate aircraft without assistance;
- Not in need of oxygen, IV, or onboard medical assistance.
Patients may travel with a companion, and a child may travel with two adults .Eligibility is not based on financial need, and patients may travel as often as necessary.
To inquire about a flight request, please use this form